You missed me!

Go down

You missed me!

Post by Gimmy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 am

So I get this email from zeko, who I thought was a goner, inviting me to the new board.  Boy was I shocked!  Well thanks for letting me know about this new place.  

One question....how in the heck do I change the color on this thing?!?!?  Everything is all F'd up!

Gimmy

Back to top Go down

Re: You missed me!

Post by zekopeko on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:47 am

first of all i have to say that it's nice to see familiar names here after few years...at least for me...

that being said...WELCOME BACK GIMMY DUDE!!! lol! 

i hope we'll manage to make another little community here...well...if ben and CTX let us cause those two should be watched closely...they might go beserk in any given time...zm 

and now to work...what is wrong with the color bro? i'm still learning the tricks on the new board so please be patient with me...
zekopeko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: You missed me!

Post by Gimmy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:40 am

Zeko!! It is truly good to hear from you again. I hope that the time away has found you good?

As far as the board itself goes, this layout is much better. My first one was black and the words that I was typing were not showing up...kinda like white letters on a white background. This I can see at least. I am not anything if not patient, so I will sit back and wait until all of the bugs are worked out.

Gimmy

Back to top Go down